SSfPA is an international organisation led by a board with representatives from Denmark, Norway and Sweden.
- The annual publication ADORANTEN, which is an international magazine introducing recent Rock Art research, interpretations and literary reviews.
- The periodical DOCUMENTATION AND REGISTRATION, which carries presentations of results from documentation projects.
- You will recieve ADORANTEN
- You can participate in the various activities at the Museum
- You are free to use the archives and collections of the Museum
- You can stay at the Museum at a low cost
- You support the voluntary work of the Museum
- Registration and documentation in cooperation with Swedish museums and authorities
- Open to visitors during the summer season
- Publication of ADORANTEN
- Publication of DOCUMENTATION AND REGISTRATION
- Annual international seminars
- Courses and excursions
- International cooperation
Dr.fil.h.c. Gerhard Milstreu, Chairman
Henning Prøhl, Editorial board
Ellen Meijer, Treasurer
Stefan Nilsson, Representative for Sweden
Ann-Zofie Duvander, Representative for Sweden
Inger Marie Aicher Olsrud, archaeologist. Representative for Norway
Mette Rabitz, archaeologist, Representative for Denmark
Marijke Houwink, Representative for Sweden